Traveling Luck for Ostrov Talovyy, Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrov Talovyy?What's around Ostrov Talovyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Talovyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Talovyy
The timezone in Ostrov Talovyy is Asia/Novosibirsk
Sunrise at 03:48 and Sunset at 21:10. It's light
Latitude. 54.944444400000002°, Longitude. 83.050277800000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Talovyy, in Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Krasnoobsk (4.6km)
- Malaya Krivoshchëkova (4.9km)
- Ust'-Inya (5.4km)
- Novolugovoye (6km)
- Novoborsk (6.5km)
- Yunyy Leninets (7.2km)
- Elitnyy (7.3km)
- Michurinskiy (8.6km)
- Bugry (8.6km)
- Kol’tsovo (9.2km)
- Baryshevo (9.3km)
- Berëzovyy Log (10.1km)
- Cherbus' (10.1km)
- Krakhal’ (10.5km)
- Remeslennyy (10.6km)
- Dvurech'ye (11.2km)
- Kainskaya Zaimka (11.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Ostrov Talovyy
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Ogurtsovo (8.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Novosibirskiy Rayon (7.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Chërnoye Ozero (2.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Talovyy (0km)
Airports close to Ostrov Talovyy
Barnaul(BAX), Barnaul, Russia (196.3km)