Traveling Luck for Pervomayskiy Rayon, Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Pervomayskiy Rayon?What's around Pervomayskiy Rayon?
Wikipedia near Pervomayskiy Rayon
Where to stay near Pervomayskiy Rayon
The timezone in Pervomayskiy Rayon is Asia/Novosibirsk
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 54.9667°, Longitude. 83.0667°
Satellite map around Pervomayskiy Rayon
Loading map of Pervomayskiy Rayon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pervomayskiy Rayon, in Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novolugovoye (3.5km)
- Ust'-Inya (5.8km)
- Novoborsk (6.5km)
- Malaya Krivoshchëkova (7.1km)
- Krasnoobsk (7.1km)
- Baryshevo (8.2km)
- Kol’tsovo (8.7km)
- Remeslennyy (8.7km)
- Krakhal’ (9km)
- Bugry (9.3km)
- Elitnyy (9.7km)
- Dvurech'ye (10km)
- Yunyy Leninets (10.1km)
- Razdol’noye (11.4km)
- Michurinskiy (11.6km)
- Berëzovyy Log (12.4km)
- Cherbus' (12.4km)
- Izdrevaya (12.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Pervomayskiy Rayon
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Ogurtsovo (11.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Novosibirskiy Rayon (6.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Chërnoye Ozero (4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Talovyy (2.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Novosibirsk (12.9km)
Airports close to Pervomayskiy Rayon
Barnaul(BAX), Barnaul, Russia (198.8km)