Traveling Luck for Razdol’noye, Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Razdol’noye?What's around Razdol’noye?
Wikipedia near Razdol’noye
Where to stay near Razdol’noye
Also known as Razdol'noe, Razdol'noye, Раздольное
The timezone in Razdol’noye is Asia/Novosibirsk
Sunrise at 04:15 and Sunset at 20:33. It's light
Latitude. 55.0552778°, Longitude. 83.1208333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Razdol’noye, in Novosibirskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Razdol’noye (0km)
- Voskhod (5.9km)
- Kamenka (6.8km)
- Novonikol'skiy (7km)
- Gusinyy Brod (8.2km)
- Komarovka (8.4km)
- Sovetskiy (8.9km)
- Novolugovoye (9.2km)
- Vitaminka (9.5km)
- Remeslennyy (10.4km)
- Inya-Vostochnaya (10.4km)
- Leninskiy (10.5km)
- Izdrevaya (12.1km)
- Krakhal’ (12.1km)
- Mochishche (12.3km)
- Zherebtsovo (12.8km)
- Baryshevo (12.8km)
- Zhulanovskiy (13.1km)
- Dvurech'ye (13.6km)
- Zheleznodorozhnyy (14.2km)
- Ust'-Inya (14.4km)
- Novokamenka (14.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Razdol’noye
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Mostovaya (12.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Talovyy (14.4km)
- fourth-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a third-order administrative division.
- Zheleznodorozhnyy Rayon (14.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Novosibirskiy Rayon (10.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Novosibirsk (13.1km)