Traveling Luck for Ozero Dedovskoye, Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Dedovskoye?What's around Ozero Dedovskoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Dedovskoye
Where to stay near Ozero Dedovskoye
The timezone in Ozero Dedovskoye is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 58.4833°, Longitude. 31.4333°
Satellite map around Ozero Dedovskoye
Loading map of Ozero Dedovskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Dedovskoye, in Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kunino (3.1km)
- Kirillovskoye Sel'tso (3.7km)
- Ozhigovo (5.6km)
- Sholokhovo (5.8km)
- Dubrovy (6.1km)
- Skovorodka (6.3km)
- Sel'tso-Shatërno (7.3km)
- Kholyn'ya (7.3km)
- Maloye Luchno (7.4km)
- Spas-Nereditsy (7.6km)
- Volotovo (7.9km)
- Kuninskoye (7.9km)
- Radionovo (8.2km)
- Usherskoye (8.6km)
- Russkaya (9.6km)
- Shendorf (10km)
- Malaya Vishera (10km)
- Bol'shoye Luchno (10.2km)
- Mshaga (10.3km)
- Gubarëvo (10.8km)
- Troitsa (11.2km)
- Kukuyka (11.2km)
- Pogorelets (11.5km)
- Arkazha (11.6km)
- Rashchep (11.7km)
- Novo-Nikolayevskaya Koloniya (11.9km)
- Zarel'ye (12.1km)
- Khutyn' (12.1km)
- Baturino (12.7km)
- Nekhotilovo (12.9km)
- Novoye Rakomo (12.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Soykhoz Mstinskiye Luga (6.1km)
Accommodation around Ozero Dedovskoye
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Novgorod na Volkhove (12.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Yur'yevo (9.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zheleznyy (12.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Siversov Kanal (2.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (12.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arkadskiy Zaliv (12.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Kopka (7.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Velikiy Novgorod (10.2km)
Airports close to Ozero Dedovskoye
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (172.4km)