Traveling Luck for Ozero Nikol'skoye, Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Nikol'skoye?What's around Ozero Nikol'skoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Nikol'skoye
Where to stay near Ozero Nikol'skoye
The timezone in Ozero Nikol'skoye is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 15:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 58.4500°, Longitude. 31.3667°
Satellite map around Ozero Nikol'skoye
Loading map of Ozero Nikol'skoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Nikol'skoye, in Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kunino (4.1km)
- Skovorodka (4.5km)
- Sel'tso-Shatërno (5.1km)
- Kirillovskoye Sel'tso (6.1km)
- Ozhigovo (6.1km)
- Troitsa (6.3km)
- Spas-Nereditsy (6.7km)
- Rashchep (7.6km)
- Nekhotilovo (7.6km)
- Novoye Rakomo (7.6km)
- Sholokhovo (8km)
- Beregovyye Moriny (8.3km)
- Staroye Rakomo (8.4km)
- Baturino (8.6km)
- Gornyye Moriny (8.6km)
- Arkazha (9.4km)
- Khlevishchi (9.6km)
- Khlevishchi Vtoryye (9.6km)
- Khlevishchi Pervyye (9.6km)
- Volotovo (10km)
- Dubrovy (10.4km)
- Maloye Luchno (10.4km)
- Lis'ya Gora (10.6km)
- Pankovka (11.1km)
- Zdrinoga (11.1km)
- Kozynëvo (11.1km)
- Medvezh'ya Golova (11.2km)
- Miloslavskoye (11.2km)
- Zhelkun (11.7km)
- Sapunov Bor (11.7km)
- Usherskoye (12km)
- Samokrazha (12km)
- Radionovo (12.1km)
- Kholyn'ya (12.2km)
- Leshino (12.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Soykhoz Mstinskiye Luga (11.2km)
Accommodation around Ozero Nikol'skoye
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (10.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arkadskiy Zaliv (11.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Yur'yevo (6.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Kopka (2.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zheleznyy (10.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Velikiy Novgorod (9.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Siversov Kanal (5.6km)
Airports close to Ozero Nikol'skoye
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (174.5km)