Traveling Luck for Ozero Pereklën, Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Pereklen?What's around Ozero Pereklen?
Wikipedia near Ozero Pereklen
Where to stay near Ozero Pereklën
The timezone in Ozero Pereklen is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 14:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 58.4333°, Longitude. 31.3500°
Satellite map around Ozero Pereklën
Loading map of Ozero Pereklën and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Pereklën, in Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Troitsa (5.6km)
- Skovorodka (6.1km)
- Novoye Rakomo (6.3km)
- Nekhotilovo (6.3km)
- Kunino (6.3km)
- Sel'tso-Shatërno (6.3km)
- Beregovyye Moriny (6.6km)
- Gornyye Moriny (7.3km)
- Rashchep (7.4km)
- Staroye Rakomo (7.6km)
- Ozhigovo (8km)
- Kirillovskoye Sel'tso (8.2km)
- Spas-Nereditsy (8.2km)
- Baturino (8.3km)
- Khlevishchi Pervyye (9.3km)
- Khlevishchi (9.3km)
- Khlevishchi Vtoryye (9.3km)
- Zdrinoga (9.3km)
- Kozynëvo (9.3km)
- Lis'ya Gora (9.4km)
- Medvezh'ya Golova (9.6km)
- Miloslavskoye (9.6km)
- Sholokhovo (10km)
- Arkazha (10.1km)
- Samokrazha (10.2km)
- Ondvor (10.3km)
- Sapunov Bor (10.5km)
- Zhelkun (10.5km)
- Neronov Bor (11.2km)
- Moiseyevichi (11.5km)
- Gorki (11.5km)
- Pankovka (11.5km)
- Maloye Luchno (11.7km)
- Volotovo (12km)
- Lukinshchino (12km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (10.3km)
Accommodation around Ozero Pereklën
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arkadskiy Zaliv (11.2km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Yur'yevo (7.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Kopka (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zheleznyy (10.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Velikiy Novgorod (10.8km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Siversov Kanal (7.4km)
Airports close to Ozero Pereklën
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (175.9km)