Traveling Luck for Siversov Kanal, Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Siversov Kanal?What's around Siversov Kanal?
Wikipedia near Siversov Kanal
Where to stay near Siversov Kanal
The timezone in Siversov Kanal is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 15:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 58.4667°, Longitude. 31.4500°
Satellite map around Siversov Kanal
Loading map of Siversov Kanal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Siversov Kanal, in Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kunino (4.6km)
- Maloye Luchno (5.6km)
- Kirillovskoye Sel'tso (5.8km)
- Kholyn'ya (6.6km)
- Ozhigovo (7.4km)
- Skovorodka (7.6km)
- Sholokhovo (7.9km)
- Dubrovy (8.2km)
- Russkaya (8.4km)
- Sel'tso-Shatërno (8.6km)
- Bol'shoye Luchno (8.6km)
- Kuninskoye (9km)
- Spas-Nereditsy (9.2km)
- Kukuyka (9.6km)
- Volotovo (10.1km)
- Radionovo (10.4km)
- Usherskoye (10.8km)
- Mshaga (10.8km)
- Troitsa (11.7km)
- Malaya Vishera (12km)
- Novinka (12km)
- Shendorf (12.1km)
- Gubarëvo (12.4km)
- Bory (12.5km)
- Bronnitsa (12.5km)
- Rashchep (12.5km)
- Arkazha (13.1km)
- Novoye Rakomo (13.2km)
- Nekhotilovo (13.2km)
- Baturino (13.6km)
- Pogorelets (13.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Vinetskoye (2.1km)
- Ozero Vilotovoye (2.2km)
- Ozero Dedovskoye (2.2km)
- Ozero Moshkovo (2.9km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Oparkhino (4.1km)
- Ozero Donets (4.6km)
- Ozero Nikol'skoye (5.6km)
- Ozero Karasino (5.8km)
- Ozero Kolodezhskoye (6.1km)
- Ozero Yashcherovo (6.7km)
- Ozero Pereklën (7.4km)
- Ozero Oleshno (9.4km)
- Ozero Yamno (13.7km)
Accommodation around Siversov Kanal
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Soykhoz Mstinskiye Luga (8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (10.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arkadskiy Zaliv (10.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Yur'yevo (10.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Kopka (7.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zheleznyy (10.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Velikiy Novgorod (12km)
Airports close to Siversov Kanal
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (174.7km)