Traveling Luck for Ozero Vilotovoye, Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Vilotovoye?What's around Ozero Vilotovoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Vilotovoye
Where to stay near Ozero Vilotovoye
The timezone in Ozero Vilotovoye is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 14:47. It's light
Latitude. 58.4833°, Longitude. 31.4667°
Satellite map around Ozero Vilotovoye
Loading map of Ozero Vilotovoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Vilotovoye, in Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kholyn'ya (5.2km)
- Kunino (5.2km)
- Kirillovskoye Sel'tso (5.6km)
- Maloye Luchno (5.8km)
- Kuninskoye (6.7km)
- Dubrovy (6.7km)
- Sholokhovo (7.4km)
- Ozhigovo (7.6km)
- Russkaya (7.6km)
- Bol'shoye Luchno (8.3km)
- Skovorodka (8.3km)
- Mshaga (8.7km)
- Radionovo (9km)
- Kukuyka (9.3km)
- Sel'tso-Shatërno (9.4km)
- Volotovo (9.4km)
- Usherskoye (9.5km)
- Spas-Nereditsy (9.6km)
- Malaya Vishera (10km)
- Gubarëvo (10.2km)
- Shendorf (10.4km)
- Bory (11.7km)
- Bronnitsa (11.7km)
- Novo-Nikolayevskaya Koloniya (12.1km)
- Novinka (12.3km)
- Shermatovo (12.4km)
- Zarel'ye (12.7km)
- Khutyn' (12.7km)
- Bozhenka (12.7km)
- Pogorelets (13.1km)
- Est'yany (13.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
Accommodation around Ozero Vilotovoye
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Soykhoz Mstinskiye Luga (6.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (12km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arkadskiy Zaliv (12.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Yur'yevo (11.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Kopka (9.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zheleznyy (12km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Velikiy Novgorod (12.1km)
Airports close to Ozero Vilotovoye
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (173.3km)