Traveling Luck for Ozero Vinetskoye, Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ozero Vinetskoye?What's around Ozero Vinetskoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Vinetskoye
Where to stay near Ozero Vinetskoye
The timezone in Ozero Vinetskoye is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 07:15 and Sunset at 14:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 58.4667°, Longitude. 31.4833°
Satellite map around Ozero Vinetskoye
Loading map of Ozero Vinetskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Vinetskoye, in Novgorodskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Maloye Luchno (3.7km)
- Kholyn'ya (4.6km)
- Russkaya (6.3km)
- Kunino (6.6km)
- Bol'shoye Luchno (6.6km)
- Kirillovskoye Sel'tso (7.4km)
- Kukuyka (7.6km)
- Kuninskoye (8.2km)
- Dubrovy (9km)
- Ozhigovo (9.2km)
- Sholokhovo (9.4km)
- Mshaga (9.5km)
- Skovorodka (9.6km)
- Novinka (10.3km)
- Bory (10.4km)
- Bronnitsa (10.4km)
- Sel'tso-Shatërno (10.6km)
- Spas-Nereditsy (11.2km)
- Radionovo (11.2km)
- Volotovo (11.5km)
- Est'yany (11.7km)
- Usherskoye (11.8km)
- Gubarëvo (12km)
- Malaya Vishera (12.1km)
- Bozhenka (12.1km)
- Shendorf (12.7km)
- Chavnitsy (13.7km)
- Belaya Gora (13.7km)
- Troitsa (13.7km)
- Shermatovo (14.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Vinetskoye (0km)
- Ozero Moshkovo (2km)
- Ozero Vilotovoye (2.2km)
- Ozero Dedovskoye (3.7km)
- Ozero Karasino (4.5km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Oparkhino (5.1km)
- Ozero Kolodezhskoye (6.1km)
- Ozero Donets (6.6km)
- Ozero Nikol'skoye (7.6km)
- Ozero Yashcherovo (7.9km)
- Ozero Oleshno (7.9km)
- Ozero Pereklën (9.3km)
- Ozero Yamno (12.4km)
Accommodation around Ozero Vinetskoye
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Soykhoz Mstinskiye Luga (8.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Zheleznyye Vorota (10km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Arkadskiy Zaliv (10km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Yur'yevo (12.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Kopka (9.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zheleznyy (10km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Velikiy Novgorod (13.9km)
Airports close to Ozero Vinetskoye
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (175.5km)