Traveling Luck for Ozero Fokinskoye, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Ozero Fokinskoye?What's around Ozero Fokinskoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Fokinskoye
Where to stay near Ozero Fokinskoye
Also known as Ozero Bol'shoye Fokinskoye
The timezone in Ozero Fokinskoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.7297°, Longitude. 44.5892°
Satellite map around Ozero Fokinskoye
Loading map of Ozero Fokinskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Fokinskoye, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Malaya Nes' (8.6km)
- Nes' (9.8km)
- Malaya Borovaya (13km)
- Il'inka (13.2km)
- Kutina (14.3km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (14.8km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (15.7km)
- Yazhma (19.6km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (19.7km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (20.8km)
- Dikusha (21.6km)
- Yezhena (25.6km)
- Malaya Mgla (26.9km)
- Yarovatka (27.1km)
- Verkhnyaya Mgla (28.9km)
- Nizhnyaya Mgla (29km)
- Chërnaya (32.2km)
- Yelguyevskaya (34.9km)
- Chërnyy Palets (35.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Fokinskoye (0km)
- Ozero Maloye Fokinskoye (2.5km)
- Ozero Severnoye (9.9km)
- Ozero Malaya Nes' (14.2km)
- Ozero Fiklistovo (17.1km)
- Ozero Yamzhenskoye (21.3km)
- Ozero Ognëvo (21.7km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Mglinskoye (24.3km)
- Ozero Ivnyazhnoye (33.6km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Mglinskoye (36.9km)
- Ozero Negrenskoye (37.3km)
- Ozero Yelguyevskoye (37.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (7.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (4.4km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (9.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (12.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (26.7km)