Traveling Luck for Borovyye Ozëra, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Borovyye Ozera?What's around Borovyye Ozera?
Wikipedia near Borovyye Ozera
Where to stay near Borovyye Ozëra
Also known as Ozera Borovyye, Ozëra Borovyye
The timezone in Borovyye Ozera is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. 66.7606°, Longitude. 44.5317°
Satellite map around Borovyye Ozëra
Loading map of Borovyye Ozëra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borovyye Ozëra, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Malaya Borovaya (8.9km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (10.7km)
- Malaya Nes' (11.6km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (12.4km)
- Nes' (12.6km)
- Yazhma (15.9km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (16km)
- Il'inka (17.3km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (17.3km)
- Kutina (18.7km)
- Yezhena (21.9km)
- Dikusha (25km)
- Chërnaya (28.1km)
- Malaya Mgla (30.2km)
- Chërnyy Palets (30.9km)
- Yarovatka (31.4km)
- Verkhnyaya Mgla (31.7km)
- Nizhnyaya Mgla (31.8km)
- Chizha (36.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (11.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (0km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (13.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (15.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mezenskaya Guba (37.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (29.4km)