Traveling Luck for Nizhnyaya Mgla, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Nizhnyaya Mgla?What's around Nizhnyaya Mgla?
Wikipedia near Nizhnyaya Mgla
Where to stay near Nizhnyaya Mgla
Also known as Bol'shaya Mgla
The timezone in Nizhnyaya Mgla is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:58 and Sunset at 14:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4908°, Longitude. 44.3975°
Satellite map around Nizhnyaya Mgla
Loading map of Nizhnyaya Mgla and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nizhnyaya Mgla, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (22.4km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (19.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (16.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mezenskaya Guba (36.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (2.7km)