Traveling Luck for Mys Chërnyy Nos, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Mys Chernyy Nos?What's around Mys Chernyy Nos?
Wikipedia near Mys Chernyy Nos
Where to stay near Mys Chërnyy Nos
Also known as Mys Cherny, Mys Chernyy, Mys Chërnyy
The timezone in Mys Chernyy Nos is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.0453°, Longitude. 44.3008°
Satellite map around Mys Chërnyy Nos
Loading map of Mys Chërnyy Nos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Chërnyy Nos, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chizha (2.1km)
- Chërnyy Palets (3.6km)
- Chërnaya (7km)
- Kuren'ga (11km)
- Shemoksha (11.4km)
- Tyutel'ga (14.5km)
- Yezhena (15.2km)
- Pyurneney (15.7km)
- Mutnaya (18.5km)
- Kamennaya (18.6km)
- Konushinskaya Zavod' (19.4km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (19.8km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (20km)
- Yazhma (20km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (24km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (24.4km)
- Malaya Borovaya (25.7km)
- Grubyy (28.4km)
- Tesnitsyn (30.7km)
- Volosova (40.4km)
- Malaya Nes' (45.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (34.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (31.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (24.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (27.6km)