Traveling Luck for Chërnyy Palets, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Chernyy Palets?What's around Chernyy Palets?
Wikipedia near Chernyy Palets
Where to stay near Chërnyy Palets
Also known as Cherny Palets
The timezone in Chernyy Palets is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 67.0167°, Longitude. 44.3333°
Satellite map around Chërnyy Palets
Loading map of Chërnyy Palets and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chërnyy Palets, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnyy Palets (0km)
- Chërnaya (3.6km)
- Chizha (5.3km)
- Yezhena (11.9km)
- Kuren'ga (14.6km)
- Shemoksha (15km)
- Tyutel'ga (15.6km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (16.3km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (16.4km)
- Yazhma (16.5km)
- Pyurneney (17.1km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (20.3km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (20.9km)
- Kamennaya (22km)
- Mutnaya (22.1km)
- Malaya Borovaya (22.1km)
- Konushinskaya Zavod' (22.5km)
- Grubyy (31.5km)
- Tesnitsyn (34km)
- Malaya Nes' (42km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Mutnoye (22.8km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (26km)
- Ozero Negrenskoye (28.6km)
- Ozero Ivnyazhnoye (31.4km)
- Ozero Maloye Fokinskoye (32.8km)
- Ozero Fomino (33.3km)
- Ozero Maloye Novinochnoye (33.8km)
- Ozero Zakladnoye (34.6km)
- Ozero Fokinskoye (35.1km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Novinochnoye (36.2km)
- Ozero Severnoye (37.4km)
- Ozero Yamzhenskoye (38km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Konushin Nos (25.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (30.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (35.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (28.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (30.6km)