Traveling Luck for Chizha, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Chizha?What's around Chizha?
Wikipedia near Chizha
Where to stay near Chizha
Also known as Chija river
The timezone in Chizha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 67.0622°, Longitude. 44.3181°
Satellite map around Chizha
Loading map of Chizha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chizha, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chizha (0km)
- Chërnyy Palets (5.3km)
- Chërnaya (8.3km)
- Kuren'ga (9.3km)
- Shemoksha (10.2km)
- Tyutel'ga (12.8km)
- Pyurneney (13.9km)
- Yezhena (16.2km)
- Mutnaya (16.8km)
- Kamennaya (17.8km)
- Konushinskaya Zavod' (19.1km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (20.9km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (21.3km)
- Yazhma (21.4km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (25.5km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (25.7km)
- Malaya Borovaya (27.3km)
- Grubyy (27.9km)
- Tesnitsyn (30.1km)
- Volosova (39.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Mutnoye (17.7km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (21.3km)
- Ozero Maloye Novinochnoye (29.5km)
- Ozero Negrenskoye (29.7km)
- Ozero Fomino (30.4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Novinochnoye (31.8km)
- Ozero Zakladnoye (32.9km)
- Ozero Ivnyazhnoye (33.4km)
- Ozero Maloye Fokinskoye (38km)
- Ozero Fokinskoye (40.3km)
- Ozero Shuch'ye (45.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (36.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (31.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (23.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (27.3km)