Traveling Luck for Kamennaya, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Kamennaya?What's around Kamennaya?
Wikipedia near Kamennaya
Where to stay near Kamennaya
Also known as Kamenka
The timezone in Kamennaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 67.1622°, Longitude. 44.0161°
Satellite map around Kamennaya
Loading map of Kamennaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamennaya, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kamennaya (0km)
- Konushinskaya Zavod' (5km)
- Shemoksha (8.1km)
- Mutnaya (10.1km)
- Grubyy (10.7km)
- Kuren'ga (11km)
- Tesnitsyn (12.5km)
- Chizha (17.8km)
- Chërnyy Palets (22km)
- Volosova (22.8km)
- Pyurneney (24.9km)
- Tyutel'ga (25.3km)
- Chërnaya (25.6km)
- Yezhena (33.8km)
- Ruchey Bogatyy (35.3km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (38.3km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (38.4km)
- Yazhma (38.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (13.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (7.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (10.9km)