Traveling Luck for Kiya, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Kiya?What's around Kiya?
Wikipedia near Kiya
Where to stay near Kiya
Also known as Kiyskiy
The timezone in Kiya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:45 and Sunset at 15:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.6550°, Longitude. 44.0936°
Satellite map around Kiya
Loading map of Kiya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kiya, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kaninskiy Bereg (20.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Volosovo (38.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (49.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (1.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Kiyskaya (47.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Shoynskaya Guba (28.4km)