Traveling Luck for Sopka Kiyskaya, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Sopka Kiyskaya?What's around Sopka Kiyskaya?
Wikipedia near Sopka Kiyskaya
Where to stay near Sopka Kiyskaya
Also known as Kiyskaya Sopka
The timezone in Sopka Kiyskaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:12 and Sunset at 20:51. It's light
Latitude. 67.5333°, Longitude. 44.1000°
Satellite map around Sopka Kiyskaya
Loading map of Sopka Kiyskaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sopka Kiyskaya, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ruchey Bogatyy (12km)
- Bol'shaya Kiya (12.2km)
- Malaya Kiya (16.8km)
- Volosova (23.5km)
- Zhukovka (26.2km)
- Lukovka (28.3km)
- Mutnaya (38.5km)
- Tesnitsyn (39.7km)
- Grubyy (42.1km)
- Kamennaya (43km)
- Bol'shaya Sobach'ya (43.3km)
- Tambat-Yaga (43.4km)
- Shoyna (44km)
- Malaya Sobach'ya (44.1km)
- Kuren'ga (46km)
- Shemoksha (46.4km)
- Konushinskaya Zavod' (46.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kaninskiy Bereg (34.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (15.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Shoynskaya Guba (42.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (37.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Podtundrennaya (6.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (35.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (15.9km)