Traveling Luck for Mys Krasnyy, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Mys Krasnyy?What's around Mys Krasnyy?
Wikipedia near Mys Krasnyy
Where to stay near Mys Krasnyy
Also known as Mys Krasny
The timezone in Mys Krasnyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:34 and Sunset at 14:02. It's light
Latitude. 66.5825°, Longitude. 44.3978°
Satellite map around Mys Krasnyy
Loading map of Mys Krasnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Krasnyy, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dikusha (7.6km)
- Nes' (9.4km)
- Verkhnyaya Mgla (10.5km)
- Nizhnyaya Mgla (10.6km)
- Malaya Nes' (10.6km)
- Malaya Mgla (10.6km)
- Il'inka (11.5km)
- Kutina (15.2km)
- Glubokiy (26.3km)
- Prelaya (29.6km)
- Malaya Borovaya (29.6km)
- Yarovatka (30km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (31.5km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (33.9km)
- Yazhma (37km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (37.1km)
- Yelguyevskaya (37.1km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (38.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (13.4km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (10km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (6.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mezenskaya Guba (31.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (8km)