Traveling Luck for Mys Lagyshev, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Mys Lagyshev?What's around Mys Lagyshev?
Wikipedia near Mys Lagyshev
Where to stay near Mys Lagyshev
Also known as Lagishev point
The timezone in Mys Lagyshev is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 15:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.5356°, Longitude. 43.9636°
Satellite map around Mys Lagyshev
Loading map of Mys Lagyshev and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Lagyshev, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kaninskiy Bereg (35.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Podtundrennaya (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (35.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (16.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (15.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Shoynskaya Guba (42.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (35.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (43.2km)