Traveling Luck for Sopka Laydënnaya, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Sopka Laydennaya?What's around Sopka Laydennaya?
Wikipedia near Sopka Laydennaya
Where to stay near Sopka Laydënnaya
Also known as Laydennaya Sopka, Laydënnaya Sopka
The timezone in Sopka Laydennaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 11:31 and Sunset at 12:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.4433°, Longitude. 43.8833° , Elevation. 43m
Satellite map around Sopka Laydënnaya
Loading map of Sopka Laydënnaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sopka Laydënnaya, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Podtundrennaya (16.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (25.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (27.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (27.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Konushinskaya Koshka (48.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kiya (26.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (24.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (32.1km)