Traveling Luck for Banka Litke, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Banka Litke?What's around Banka Litke?
Wikipedia near Banka Litke
Where to stay near Banka Litke
Also known as Litke bank, Lutke Bank, Mel' Litke
The timezone in Banka Litke is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 05:54 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.1833°, Longitude. 42.8000°
Satellite map around Banka Litke
Loading map of Banka Litke and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banka Litke, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Konushin Nos (49.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Orlovskaya Salma (54.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (44.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopka Kamennaya (53.1km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Konushinskiy (43.8km)