Traveling Luck for Malaya Kiya, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Malaya Kiya?What's around Malaya Kiya?
Wikipedia near Malaya Kiya
Where to stay near Malaya Kiya
Also known as Reka Malaya Kiya
The timezone in Malaya Kiya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 11:10 and Sunset at 12:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.6758°, Longitude. 44.1789°
Satellite map around Malaya Kiya
Loading map of Malaya Kiya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malaya Kiya, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Malaya Kiya (0km)
- Bol'shaya Kiya (5km)
- Zhukovka (9.8km)
- Lukovka (11.9km)
- Shoyna (27.2km)
- Ruchey Bogatyy (27.3km)
- Mostovikha (31.1km)
- Mesna (38.9km)
- Volosova (40km)
- Torna (42.8km)
- Malaya Sobach'ya (43km)
- Bol'shaya Sobach'ya (43km)
- Khech'-Yaga (49.8km)
- Gubistaya (49.8km)
- Khandey (52.2km)
- Mutnaya (54.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kaninskiy Bereg (18.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Volosovo (42km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (4.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (4.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Kiyskaya (51.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Shoynskaya Guba (25.8km)