Traveling Luck for Malaya Nes', Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Malaya Nes'?What's around Malaya Nes'?
Wikipedia near Malaya Nes'
Where to stay near Malaya Nes'
Also known as Malaya Nes', Nes', Несь
The timezone in Malaya Nes' is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:05 and Sunset at 22:06. It's light
Latitude. 66.6167°, Longitude. 44.7667°
Satellite map around Malaya Nes'
Loading map of Malaya Nes' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malaya Nes', in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kutina (2.3km)
- Il'inka (6.1km)
- Malaya Nes' (12.4km)
- Nes' (12.6km)
- Yarovatka (13.6km)
- Dikusha (13.6km)
- Malaya Mgla (18.2km)
- Yelguyevskaya (21.4km)
- Verkhnyaya Mgla (22.3km)
- Nizhnyaya Mgla (22.4km)
- Malaya Borovaya (28.2km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (29.9km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (29.9km)
- Yazhma (34.2km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (34.3km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (35km)
- Prelaya (38.3km)
- Glubokiy (38.8km)
- Yezhena (40km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Fiklistovo (14.6km)
- Ozero Malaya Nes' (14.8km)
- Ozero Ognëvo (15.1km)
- Ozero Fokinskoye (15.4km)
- Ozero Severnoye (15.5km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Mglinskoye (16.4km)
- Ozero Maloye Fokinskoye (17.9km)
- Ozero Yamzhenskoye (25.5km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Mglinskoye (28.2km)
- Ozero Yelguyevskoye (29.6km)
- Ozero Nes' (34.5km)
- Ozero Glubokye (37.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (9.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (19.8km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (10.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (14.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (21.4km)