Traveling Luck for Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye?What's around Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye?
Wikipedia near Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye
Where to stay near Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye
Also known as Mys Nizhne-Vzglav'ye, Mys Vzglav'ye-Ruch'i, Nijne Vzglave Point, Nizhnye-Vzglav'ye Point, Nízhnye-Vzgláv'ye Point
The timezone in Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 66.4922°, Longitude. 44.3533°
Satellite map around Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye
Loading map of Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Nizhneye Vzglav'ye, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (23.1km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (19.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (17km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Melkovod'ye Nerpinskoye (37.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mezenskaya Guba (34.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (2.8km)