Traveling Luck for Shemokhovskiye Sopki, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Shemokhovskiye Sopki?What's around Shemokhovskiye Sopki?
Wikipedia near Shemokhovskiye Sopki
Where to stay near Shemokhovskiye Sopki
Also known as Shemokovskiye Sopki
The timezone in Shemokhovskiye Sopki is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 11:19 and Sunset at 12:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.2253°, Longitude. 44.0047°
Satellite map around Shemokhovskiye Sopki
Loading map of Shemokhovskiye Sopki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shemokhovskiye Sopki, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kamennaya (7.3km)
- Mutnaya (9.8km)
- Tesnitsyn (10.6km)
- Grubyy (10.6km)
- Konushinskaya Zavod' (11.1km)
- Shemoksha (13.3km)
- Kuren'ga (15km)
- Volosova (15.8km)
- Chizha (23.5km)
- Pyurneney (27.3km)
- Ruchey Bogatyy (28.1km)
- Tyutel'ga (28.1km)
- Chërnyy Palets (28.2km)
- Chërnaya (31.6km)
- Yezhena (39.7km)
- Chësha (42.3km)
- Bol'shaya Kiya (48km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (50.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (9.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (0km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (12.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (51.5km)