Traveling Luck for Shemoksha, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Shemoksha?What's around Shemoksha?
Wikipedia near Shemoksha
Where to stay near Shemoksha
Also known as Shomoksha
The timezone in Shemoksha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:55 and Sunset at 20:14. It's light
Latitude. 67.1317°, Longitude. 44.1789°
Satellite map around Shemoksha
Loading map of Shemoksha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shemoksha, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Shemoksha (0km)
- Kuren'ga (3.5km)
- Kamennaya (8.1km)
- Mutnaya (8.3km)
- Chizha (10.2km)
- Konushinskaya Zavod' (11km)
- Chërnyy Palets (15km)
- Pyurneney (17.4km)
- Tyutel'ga (17.5km)
- Chërnaya (18.3km)
- Grubyy (18.7km)
- Tesnitsyn (20.6km)
- Yezhena (26.4km)
- Volosova (29km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (31.1km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (31.3km)
- Yazhma (31.4km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (35.3km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (35.8km)
- Malaya Borovaya (37km)
- Chësha (40km)
- Ruchey Bogatyy (40.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (21.2km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Chërnaya (18.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (13.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (18.6km)