Traveling Luck for Shoyna, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Shoyna?What's around Shoyna?
Wikipedia near Shoyna
Where to stay near Shoyna
Also known as Schoina, Shoina, Shojna, Shoyna, Шойна
The timezone in Shoyna is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 67.8667°, Longitude. 44.1333°
Satellite map around Shoyna
Loading map of Shoyna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shoyna, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Kaninskiy Bereg (3.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Anorze-Seda (38km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (22.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Poluostrov Kanin (40.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (23.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Shoynskaya Guba (4.1km)