Traveling Luck for Staraya Yazhma Russkaya, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Staraya Yazhma Russkaya?What's around Staraya Yazhma Russkaya?
Wikipedia near Staraya Yazhma Russkaya
Where to stay near Staraya Yazhma Russkaya
Also known as Staraya Yamzha Russkaya
The timezone in Staraya Yazhma Russkaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 66.7833°, Longitude. 44.6500°
Satellite map around Staraya Yazhma Russkaya
Loading map of Staraya Yazhma Russkaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staraya Yazhma Russkaya, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Malaya Borovaya (9.4km)
- Russkaya Yazhma (10km)
- Bol'shaya Borovaya (10.7km)
- Yazhma (14.2km)
- Bol'shaya Yazhma (14.3km)
- Srednyaya Yazhma (15.1km)
- Malaya Nes' (15.4km)
- Nes' (16.6km)
- Il'inka (19.3km)
- Kutina (19.5km)
- Yezhena (20km)
- Chërnaya (27.3km)
- Dikusha (28.1km)
- Yarovatka (29.5km)
- Chërnyy Palets (30.5km)
- Malaya Mgla (33.5km)
- Chizha (35.5km)
- Verkhnyaya Mgla (35.7km)
- Nizhnyaya Mgla (35.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (13.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Borovyye Ozëra (6km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (16.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Koroviy Nos (17.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (19.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (33.5km)