Traveling Luck for Tolstyy Nos, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Tolstyy Nos?What's around Tolstyy Nos?
Wikipedia near Tolstyy Nos
Where to stay near Tolstyy Nos
Also known as Tolsty Nos, Vyselok Tolstyy Nos
The timezone in Tolstyy Nos is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:45 and Sunset at 20:11. It's light
Latitude. 66.6000°, Longitude. 45.2500°
Satellite map around Tolstyy Nos
Loading map of Tolstyy Nos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tolstyy Nos, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Yelguyevskoye (10.3km)
- Ozero Malaya Nes' (22.2km)
- Ozero Severnoye (26.9km)
- Ozero Yamzhenskoye (27.5km)
- Ozero Nes' (32.9km)
- Ozero Fokinskoye (33.8km)
- Ozero Ognëvo (35.5km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Mglinskoye (35.7km)
- Ozero Maloye Fokinskoye (36km)
- Ozero Fiklistovo (36.6km)
- Ozero Ivnyazhnoye (43.7km)
- Ozero Peschanoye (44.7km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Konushinskiy Bereg (30.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Koroviy Nos (30.7km)
- small primitive houses.
- Izby Turkiny (32.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sopki Turkiny (36.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Mgla (41.2km)