Traveling Luck for Volosova, Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
Where is Volosova?What's around Volosova?
Wikipedia near Volosova
Where to stay near Volosova
Also known as Reka Volosovo
The timezone in Volosova is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:41 and Sunset at 13:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.3508°, Longitude. 43.8617°
Satellite map around Volosova
Loading map of Volosova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Volosova, in Nenetskiy Avtonomnyy Okrug, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Nosok (37.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Konushinskaya Koshka (47.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Konushinskiy Mayak (14km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Podtundrennaya (26.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Shemokhovskiye Sopki (15.8km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Konushinskaya (21.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Morskaya Korga (38.2km)