Traveling Luck for Banka Namsi, Leningradskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Banka Namsi?What's around Banka Namsi?
Wikipedia near Banka Namsi
Where to stay near Banka Namsi
The timezone in Banka Namsi is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 15:31. It's light
Latitude. 59.7667°, Longitude. 27.5833°
Satellite map around Banka Namsi
Loading map of Banka Namsi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banka Namsi, in Leningradskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kolari (24.3km)
- Tiskolovo (27.6km)
- Kaybolovo (28km)
- Konnoye (28.8km)
- Gakkova (30.4km)
- Khamolovo (30.7km)
- Kurgolovo (31km)
- Lavansari (32.8km)
- Veyno (33km)
- Kir'yamo (33.1km)
- Priboy (34.9km)
- Lipovo (36km)
- Staroye Strupovo (37.5km)
- Novoye Strupovo (38.4km)
- Novaya Derevnya (38.4km)
- Luto (38.8km)
- Novoye Korovino (39.4km)
- Preobrazhenka (39.5km)
- Vyb'ya (39.8km)
- Ropsu (40.4km)
- Toila (41.1km)
- Pühajõe (41.2km)
- Vaivina (42.8km)
- Voka (43.6km)
- Konju (44.1km)
- Päite (44.7km)
- Türsamäe (44.7km)
- Sillamäe (44.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Viljamaa (42.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Kurgal'skiy Rif (33.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Lino-Megi (29.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Poluostrov Promezhutochnyy (33.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Boloto Kayansuo (36.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pitkinen Nos (31km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Sillamäe )) (44.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Banka Namsi (0km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Neugrund (15.1km)
Airports close to Banka Namsi
Utti(QVY), Utti, Finland (139.1km)
Lappeenranta(LPP), Lappeenranta, Finland (154.9km)
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (160.6km)
Helsinki malmi(HEM), Helsinki, Finland (161.7km)
Helsinki vantaa(HEL), Helsinki, Finland (169.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banka Namsi
Selanpaa, Selanpaa, Finland (160.2km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (182.4km)
Hyvinkaa, Hyvinkaa, Finland (191km)
Immola, Immola, Finland (191.7km)
Lahti vesivehmaa, Vesivehmaa, Finland (197.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.