Traveling Luck for Sur-Cherëmukha, Leningradskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Sur-Cheremukha?What's around Sur-Cheremukha?
Wikipedia near Sur-Cheremukha
Where to stay near Sur-Cherëmukha
The timezone in Sur-Cheremukha is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 01:56 and Sunset at 20:26. It's light
Latitude. 59.1500°, Longitude. 27.8500°
Satellite map around Sur-Cherëmukha
Loading map of Sur-Cherëmukha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sur-Cherëmukha, in Leningradskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Omut (2.2km)
- Stepanovshchina (5km)
- Kuningaküla (5km)
- Mokredi (6km)
- Zagriv'ye (6km)
- Kondusi (6.7km)
- Radoveli (8km)
- Permisküla (8.9km)
- Zaborov'ye (10.1km)
- Rodino (12.4km)
- Perevoloka (12.6km)
- Krivaso (13km)
- Karoli (13.2km)
- Agusalu (13.3km)
- Dolgaya Niva (13.4km)
- Bol'shiye Polya (13.4km)
- Mustajõe (14km)
- Malyye Pokya (14.4km)
- Podkino (14.4km)
- Slantsy (14.5km)
- Kuykina (14.8km)
- Jaama (15.4km)
- Gostitsy (15.8km)
- Nikol'shchina (15.8km)
- Ryatsepa (16km)
- Vtroya (16.4km)
- Vyazovoye (16.4km)
- Tolpus (17.3km)
- Puhatu (17.4km)
- Metsküla (17.9km)
- Kamarna (18.6km)
- Kaatermu (18.6km)
- Kivinõmme (18.8km)
- Skam'ya (18.9km)
- Vasknarva (19.1km)
- Peleshi (19.2km)
- Kozlovski (19.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Sur-Cherëmukha
- drainage canal;
- an artificial waterway carrying water away from a wetland or from drainage ditches.
- Metsküla Magistraalkraav (17.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Puhatu Soo (8.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Gostitsy (16.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Slantsy (15.5km)
- power station;
- a facility for generating electric power.
- Eesti Soojuselektrijaam (14.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Mustaladva Soo (13.8km)
Airports close to Sur-Cherëmukha
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (165.4km)
Tallinn(TLL), Tallinn-ulemiste international, Estonia (186.5km)
Utti(QVY), Utti, Finland (214.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sur-Cherëmukha
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (123.7km)
Parnu, Parnu, Estonia (226.7km)
Selanpaa, Selanpaa, Finland (235.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.