Traveling Luck for Ostrov Vigrund, Leningradskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostrov Vigrund?What's around Ostrov Vigrund?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Vigrund
Where to stay near Ostrov Vigrund
The timezone in Ostrov Vigrund is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 03:31 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 59.7833°, Longitude. 27.7333°
Satellite map around Ostrov Vigrund
Loading map of Ostrov Vigrund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Vigrund, in Leningradskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kaybolovo (19.4km)
- Tiskolovo (19.7km)
- Konnoye (21.6km)
- Kurgolovo (22.1km)
- Khamolovo (23.3km)
- Gakkova (24km)
- Veyno (24.3km)
- Kir'yamo (26.3km)
- Lipovo (27km)
- Lavansari (28.1km)
- Priboy (28.9km)
- Luto (30.6km)
- Staroye Strupovo (31.1km)
- Novaya Derevnya (31.9km)
- Novoye Strupovo (31.9km)
- Vyb'ya (32.1km)
- Preobrazhenka (32.2km)
- Novoye Korovino (32.4km)
- Kolari (32.5km)
- Proletariy (33.1km)
- Maloye Kuzëmkino (33.5km)
- Ostrov (34.8km)
- Mezhniki (34.9km)
- Ropsu (35.4km)
- Khannika (35.9km)
- Bol'shoye Kuzemkino (36km)
- Krakol'ye (36.6km)
- Ropsha (36.6km)
- Kamenka (36.8km)
- Kullakyula (37.4km)
- Ust'-Luga (37.7km)
- Peski (39.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Ostrov Vigrund
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Kurgal'skiy Rif (24.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Lino-Megi (21.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Poluostrov Promezhutochnyy (27.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Boloto Kayansuo (29.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pitkinen Nos (22km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Kurgal'skiy (24km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Banka Namsi (9.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Neugrund (24.3km)
Airports close to Ostrov Vigrund
Utti(QVY), Utti, Finland (139.9km)
Lappeenranta(LPP), Lappeenranta, Finland (151.3km)
Pulkovo(LED), St. petersburg, Russia (151.6km)
Helsinki malmi(HEM), Helsinki, Finland (169.3km)
Helsinki vantaa(HEL), Helsinki, Finland (176.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ostrov Vigrund
Selanpaa, Selanpaa, Finland (161.1km)
Immola, Immola, Finland (186.5km)
Tartu, Tartu-ulenurme, Estonia (187.3km)
Hyvinkaa, Hyvinkaa, Finland (197.4km)
Lahti vesivehmaa, Vesivehmaa, Finland (200.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.