Traveling Luck for Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy, Kirovskaya Oblast', Russia
Where is Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy?What's around Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy?
Wikipedia near Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy
Where to stay near Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy
Also known as Stakhanovskiy
The timezone in Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 08:32 and Sunset at 14:43. It's light
Latitude. 59.5483°, Longitude. 48.8317°
Satellite map around Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy
Loading map of Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostanovochnyy Punkt Stakhanovskiy, in Kirovskaya Oblast', Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stakhanovskiy (0.2km)
- Volosnitsa (3.7km)
- Bezbozhnik (5km)
- Tylay (7.1km)
- Russkiy Kuzyug (7.7km)
- Protasov Mys (8.8km)
- Medvedevy (9.2km)
- Rogozino (10.4km)
- Velikoretskiy (12km)
- Krutaya (12.9km)
- Chernovskiy (13.1km)
- Orsovskoye Pole (13.6km)
- Oktyabr'skiy (13.7km)
- Gradovoy (14.4km)
- Starovercheskaya (15.8km)
- Tilin (16.1km)
- Kharlamovka (16.2km)
- Baranovshchina (17km)
- Bogomolovsko-Kiselëvskiy (17.2km)
- Nikitin (18km)
- Biglayev (18.1km)
- Yerdaki (18.2km)
- Krutoy (18.4km)
- Shchukichi (18.7km)
- Marlagichi (18.9km)
- Shubyana (19.7km)
- Murashi (19.8km)
- Smorodinskaya (20km)
- Kuznetsy (20.5km)
- Poludennyy (21km)
- Tylay (21.7km)
- Loriny (21.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Ostanovochnyy Punkt StakhanovskiyTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Krutoy (21.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Severnyye Uvaly (11.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Raz"yezd Komsomol'skiy (13.1km)