Traveling Luck for Mys Kartesh, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Kartesh?What's around Mys Kartesh?
Wikipedia near Mys Kartesh
Where to stay near Mys Kartesh
The timezone in Mys Kartesh is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 09:18 and Sunset at 12:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3333°, Longitude. 33.6675°
Satellite map around Mys Kartesh
Loading map of Mys Kartesh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Kartesh, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (2.8km)
- Ostrov Keret' (3.2km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (4.5km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (4.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (5.6km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (6.7km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (7.6km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (7.7km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (8.1km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (8.6km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (9km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (9.5km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (10.3km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (11.1km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (11.1km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (11.8km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (11.9km)
- Ostrov Asafiy (12.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (6.7km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (13.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chkalovskiy (13.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (4.9km)
Airports close to Mys Kartesh
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (211.2km)