Traveling Luck for Ostrov Makarov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Makarov?What's around Ostrov Makarov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Makarov
Where to stay near Ostrov Makarov
Also known as Ostrov Makara
The timezone in Ostrov Makarov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 21:08. It's light
Latitude. 65.7236°, Longitude. 34.7436°
Satellite map around Ostrov Makarov
Loading map of Ostrov Makarov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Makarov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Makarov (0km)
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (1.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (2.3km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (2.8km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (3.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (4.3km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (5.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (6km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (7.2km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (8.2km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (10.8km)
- Ostrov Kuzmin (11.3km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kozlov (13.2km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (13.2km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (13.5km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (13.7km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (13.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (14km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (14.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rob'yak (15.4km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (15.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Solomennyy (10.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sigoretskiye (11.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (13.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (8.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (5.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (1.3km)