Traveling Luck for Ostrov Yul'myuki, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Yul'myuki?What's around Ostrov Yul'myuki?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Yul'myuki
Where to stay near Ostrov Yul'myuki
Also known as Ostrov Yel'meki
The timezone in Ostrov Yul'myuki is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:49 and Sunset at 14:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1547°, Longitude. 34.7017°
Satellite map around Ostrov Yul'myuki
Loading map of Ostrov Yul'myuki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Yul'myuki, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (0km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Senukha (2.5km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (3.3km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (3.6km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (3.7km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (4.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (5km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (5.9km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (7.2km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (9.1km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (10.8km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (11.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (14.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (15km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (15.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (15.8km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (16.2km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (16.9km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (18.8km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (19.8km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (20.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (3.5km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (20.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (3.5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (19.1km)