Traveling Luck for Aleksandrovskiy Stamik, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Aleksandrovskiy Stamik?What's around Aleksandrovskiy Stamik?
Wikipedia near Aleksandrovskiy Stamik
Where to stay near Aleksandrovskiy Stamik
Also known as Stamik Aleksandrovskiy
The timezone in Aleksandrovskiy Stamik is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:19 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 65.2656°, Longitude. 34.6950°
Satellite map around Aleksandrovskiy Stamik
Loading map of Aleksandrovskiy Stamik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aleksandrovskiy Stamik, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Pundinka (4.7km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (5.7km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (6.2km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (7.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (7.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (7.5km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (8.7km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (9.3km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (9.7km)
- Ostrov Senukha (10.6km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (11.2km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (11.5km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (12.9km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (13.5km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (13.8km)
- Ostrov Dvinskaya Luda (15km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (15km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (16.1km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (16.5km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (17.5km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (17.7km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (17.7km)
- Ostrov Kalostrov (17.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (14.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (10.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (13.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (9.8km)