Traveling Luck for Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy?What's around Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy?
Wikipedia near Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy
Where to stay near Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy
Also known as Stamiki Beluzh'i
The timezone in Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:24 and Sunset at 15:20. It's light
Latitude. 65.0833°, Longitude. 35.4000°
Satellite map around Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy
Loading map of Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stamik Beluzhiy Vtoroy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (14.2km)
- Pes'ya Luda (14.5km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (17.9km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (17.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (18.3km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (19km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (19.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (19.3km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (19.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (19.6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (20.3km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (20.3km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (21km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (21.5km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (21.6km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (24.6km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (25km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (25.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (11km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (15.9km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (12.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Sekirnaya (9.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (6.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (24.9km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (9.6km)