Traveling Luck for Ostrova Zhernovtsy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Zhernovtsy?What's around Ostrova Zhernovtsy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Zhernovtsy
Where to stay near Ostrova Zhernovtsy
Also known as Ostrov Zhern, Ostrova Zhern
The timezone in Ostrova Zhernovtsy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 18:54. It's light
Latitude. 64.7042°, Longitude. 34.8917°
Satellite map around Ostrova Zhernovtsy
Loading map of Ostrova Zhernovtsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Zhernovtsy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Leypruchey (5.2km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (5.7km)
- Kuzh-Ruchey (7km)
- Yam-Ruchey (7.4km)
- Shuya (7.7km)
- Chërnyy (11.5km)
- Barabin (15.2km)
- Olonga (16.5km)
- Malaya Myagreka (17.8km)
- Fomin (20.3km)
- Soroka (20.8km)
- Torlov (22.7km)
- Chërnyy (22.9km)
- Shizhnya (24km)
- Vyg (24.1km)
- Myagreka (24.8km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (25.7km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (25.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (3.6km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (5.4km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (10.1km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (11.5km)
- Ostrov Konëv (11.8km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (14.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (17.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (18.9km)
- Ostrov Starchina (20.6km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (21.5km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (22km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (22.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (22.9km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (23.8km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (24.8km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (25.6km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (22.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (11.3km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (7.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (16.1km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (24km)