Traveling Luck for Ostrov Syrovatka, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Syrovatka?What's around Ostrov Syrovatka?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Syrovatka
Where to stay near Ostrov Syrovatka
The timezone in Ostrov Syrovatka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:01 and Sunset at 15:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5058°, Longitude. 34.7342°
Satellite map around Ostrov Syrovatka
Loading map of Ostrov Syrovatka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Syrovatka, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Syrovatka (0km)
- Ostrov Yaichnaya Luda (3.4km)
- Ostrov Sugrëbnyy (5.6km)
- Ostrov Khennoy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Moseyev (10.2km)
- Ostrov Dvinskaya Luda (13.8km)
- Ostrov Lepruchnoy (13.9km)
- Ostrov Kalostrov (15.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rob'yak (15.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (16km)
- Ostrov Khenekorgskiy Stamik (17.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (19.9km)
- Ostrov Konëv (20.1km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (20.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (21.9km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (22.6km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (22.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (22.8km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (22.9km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (23km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (23.2km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (23.5km)
- Ostrov Parigo (23.6km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (23.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (22.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sigoretskiye (22.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (18.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sennukha (24km)