Traveling Luck for Ostrov Serebryanka, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Serebryanka?What's around Ostrov Serebryanka?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Serebryanka
Where to stay near Ostrov Serebryanka
Also known as Ostrov Koleytsely
The timezone in Ostrov Serebryanka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:15 and Sunset at 15:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2167°, Longitude. 34.7011°
Satellite map around Ostrov Serebryanka
Loading map of Ostrov Serebryanka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Serebryanka, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Serebryanka (0km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (3.6km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (4.2km)
- Ostrov Senukha (5km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (5.4km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (6.5km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (7.2km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (8.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (9.1km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (9.5km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (9.7km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (10.4km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (10.5km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (10.8km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (12km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (13.1km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (13.5km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (14.7km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (15.9km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (17.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (15.3km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (9.4km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (15.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (4.3km)