Traveling Luck for Ostrov Beloguzikha, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Beloguzikha?What's around Ostrov Beloguzikha?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Beloguzikha
Where to stay near Ostrov Beloguzikha
Also known as Beloguzikha, Ostrov Beloguzka
The timezone in Ostrov Beloguzikha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 64.8658°, Longitude. 35.1008°
Satellite map around Ostrov Beloguzikha
Loading map of Ostrov Beloguzikha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Beloguzikha, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (0km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (5.9km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (7.6km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (8.3km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (8.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (9.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (9.2km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (9.3km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (9.5km)
- Ostrov Konëv (10.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (10.2km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (10.6km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (10.7km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (11km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (11.3km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (11.4km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (12km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (12.3km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (12.5km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (15.5km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (17.9km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (18.1km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (18.8km)
- Ostrov Yak (19.6km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (19.9km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (20.7km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (21.3km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (22.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (23.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Poltamkorga (7.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' (20.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (21.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (17.7km)