Traveling Luck for Ozero Beloye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ozero Beloye?What's around Ozero Beloye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Beloye
Where to stay near Ozero Beloye
Also known as Valkeajarvi, Valkeajärvi
The timezone in Ozero Beloye is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:21 and Sunset at 13:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4267°, Longitude. 33.3111°
Satellite map around Ozero Beloye
Loading map of Ozero Beloye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Beloye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Beloye (0km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (2.3km)
- Ozero Savino (3.8km)
- Ozero Vorob'yëvo (4.2km)
- Ozero Sennoye (4.9km)
- Ozero Urakko (5.2km)
- Ozero Sredneye (7.4km)
- Ozero Glubokoye Plotnichnoye (8.5km)
- Ozero Gremyakha (9.7km)
- Ozero Plotnichnoye (10.2km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero (10.6km)
- Ozero Sigovoye (10.6km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Nil'mozero (11.6km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Pulongskoye (13.7km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Pulongskoye (14km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Navolok (6.8km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (6.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (7.1km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (7.3km)
- Ostrov Lushov (8.1km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (8.5km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (9.9km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (11km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (12.2km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (14km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (14.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Oleniy (14.9km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (15km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (15.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (15.6km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vuotvaraka (12.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (15.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (5.9km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Nil'mogubskiy (12.3km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (15.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (10.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Velichaikha (14.9km)
Airports close to Ozero Beloye
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (197km)