Traveling Luck for Ostrov Berezhnoy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Berezhnoy?What's around Ostrov Berezhnoy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Berezhnoy
Where to stay near Ostrov Berezhnoy
Also known as Berejni Borisov Island, Berejnoi, Berejnoi Island, Ostrov Berezhnoy Borshovets
The timezone in Ostrov Berezhnoy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:56 and Sunset at 15:37. It's light
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. 36.1167°
Satellite map around Ostrov Berezhnoy
Loading map of Ostrov Berezhnoy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Berezhnoy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (0km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (3.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (4.2km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (7km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (8.3km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (8.5km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Yatko (11km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (11.6km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (14.5km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (15.5km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (16.1km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (18.9km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (18.9km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (19.3km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (19.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (20.5km)
- Ostrov Potulay (20.9km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (21.2km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (27.1km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (27.9km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (28.3km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (29.2km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (30.5km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (31.5km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (31.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (29.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (14km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (22.2km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Stamik Bakan (29.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (12.9km)