Traveling Luck for Ostrov Berëzovyy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Berezovyy?What's around Ostrov Berezovyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Berezovyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Berëzovyy
Also known as Kuusisaari, Ostrov Bol'shoy Yelovyy, Ostrov Yelovyy
The timezone in Ostrov Berezovyy is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 09:32 and Sunset at 11:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4728°, Longitude. 33.4028°
Satellite map around Ostrov Berëzovyy
Loading map of Ostrov Berëzovyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Berëzovyy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (0km)
- Ostrov Navolok (0.8km)
- Ostrov Lushov (1.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (2.3km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (2.5km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (3.3km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (5km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (7.4km)
- Ostrov Korozhnyy Baklysh (9.3km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (11.7km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (12.5km)
- Ostrov Naumikha (12.9km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (15.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (15.7km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (15.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (10.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (6.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (4.5km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Nil'mogubskiy (12.1km)
Airports close to Ostrov Berëzovyy
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (202.4km)