Traveling Luck for Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka?What's around Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka
Where to stay near Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka
Also known as Bol'shaya Korepalka, Ostrov Bol'shaya Koripalka
The timezone in Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. 63.9714°, Longitude. 36.5644°
Satellite map around Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka
Loading map of Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (0km)
- Ostrov Samluda (5.2km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (5.9km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (10.8km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (11.1km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (12.2km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (13.4km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (16km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (16.5km)
- Ostrov Mikhaylikha (17.8km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (18.4km)
- Ostrov Morzhenets (18.5km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (18.6km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (19.8km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (20.4km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (22.5km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (23.9km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (25km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (26.6km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (28km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kaynets (28.4km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (28.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (23.9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (26.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (12.1km)