Traveling Luck for Proliv Pryamaya Salma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Proliv Pryamaya Salma?What's around Proliv Pryamaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Proliv Pryamaya Salma
Where to stay near Proliv Pryamaya Salma
Also known as Bol'shaya Salma, Bol'shaya Strait, Proliv Bol'shaya Salma, Pryamaya Salma, Shirokaya Channel, Shirokaya Salma, Suorasalmi
The timezone in Proliv Pryamaya Salma is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:21 and Sunset at 13:33. It's light
Latitude. 66.2922°, Longitude. 33.8506°
Satellite map around Proliv Pryamaya Salma
Loading map of Proliv Pryamaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proliv Pryamaya Salma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Medyanka (1.5km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (1.8km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (2.8km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (3.2km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (3.4km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (3.5km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (3.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (4.1km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (4.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (5.4km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (6km)
- Ostrov Keret' (6.8km)
- Ostrov Sosnovets (8.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (8.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvedok (8.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (10.5km)
- Ostrov Sharapova (12.1km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (13.8km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (14km)
- Ostrov Asafiy (15.2km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (15.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Pirozhnikovo (7.7km)
- Ozero Nizhhneye Letneye (9km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Porshnevo (11.1km)
- Ozero Sidorovo (12.3km)
- Ozero Uzkoye (12.5km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Letneye (12.9km)
- Ozero Sennoye (14km)
- Ozero Cherlivoye (14.1km)
- Ozero Pervoye Krokhino (14.2km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Krokhino (14.3km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Vorochistoye (15.4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Morozovo (17.4km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (15.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Krestovyye (17.5km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Zhemuzhnoye (13.7km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Keretskiy (13.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (15.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (7.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Keret' (13.4km)
Airports close to Proliv Pryamaya Salma
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (219km)