Traveling Luck for Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy?What's around Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy
Also known as Gorelyy, Iso Palosaari
The timezone in Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:44 and Sunset at 22:31. It's light
Latitude. 65.0444°, Longitude. 34.8906°
Satellite map around Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy
Loading map of Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (0km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (1.1km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (5.4km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (6.7km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (7.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (7.7km)
- Ostrov Yak (8km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (8.5km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (11.4km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (12.2km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (12.2km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (12.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (12.4km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (13.1km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (14.1km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (15.4km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (15.8km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (15.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (16.9km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (17.2km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (17.4km)
- Ostrov Senukha (18.3km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (18.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (16.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (7.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (5.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poganoye (19km)